Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Must be the other THORGRIMSON ROBERT


Subject: FROM BARR.NELSON MOMOH,CAREFULLY READ THE ATTACH BELOW
From: BARR.NELSON MOMOH  [
nelson55355@mail.com]
To:

 ATTENTION DEAR, ( A bit familiar don't you think? )


I AM BARR. NELSON MOMOH THE PERSONAL ATTORNEY TO THE LATE MR. THORGRIMSON ROBERT ( I knew a Robert Thorgrimson once ) AN AMERICAN NATIONAL, MR. THORGRIMSON ROBERT WAS A CONTRACTOR WITH OIL COMPANY HERE IN NIGERIA ( No, wrong one, The Robert Thorgrimson I knew was a lawyer in Seattle ) ; I WISH TO KNOW IF WE CAN WORK TOGETHER. I WOULD LIKE YOU TO STAND AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO MY DECEASED CLIENT WHO MADE SOME DEPOSITS AMOUNTING $15.6M USD IN A BANK HERE IN NIGERIA, LATE MR.
THORGRIMSON ROBERT, 70, OF FAIRBANKS, ALASKA WHO DIED ON JANUARY 31 ABOARD ALASKA AIRLINES FLIGHT 261, ( Small world, the Robert Thorgrimson I knew was on that same plane, I wonder if they talked about the strange coincidence of their names? )  HE DIED WITHOUT ANY REGISTERED NEXT OF KIN AND AS SUCH, THE FUNDS NOW HAVE AN OPEN BENEFICIARY MANDATE.


KINDLY VERIFY THE AIR CRASH VICTIM BY VIEWING THE WEBSITE:
http://www.Seattlepi.Com/Local/Mani01.Shtml ( Oh I get it. The silly bugger lawyer's writing the name backwards. Guess commas aren't his strong suit )

I HAVE CONTACTED YOU SO THAT I CAN PRESENT YOU AS A FAMILY MEMBER TO MR. THORGRIMSON ROBERT SINCE I COULD NOT LOCATE ONE YET. ( Hey, wait a minute, this article says he had children, and grandchidren. Are you trying to pull a fast one Nelson? And the plane went down 11 years ago. How hard have you beeen looking? ) THE PURPOSE FOR THAT IS TO ENABLE US WORK TOGETHER TO CLAIM THE FUND DEPOSITED BY MY DECEASED CLIENT WITH A BANK HERE, WHICH IS THE RISK OF BEING DECLARED UNCLAIMED SOONER THAN LATER IN CUSTODY OF A BANK ( It's been 11 years, what's the rush? ) .THE FUND IN QUESTION IS $15.6M USD. WHILE THE DEPOSIT REFERENCE IS: ACB/NIG/555/00 ( You are trying to pull a fast one. What did you do with the chidren and grandchidren? )


IF THIS PROPOSAL IS OKAY BY YOU, DO GET BACK TO ME ASAP TO ENABLE ME DISCLOSE FURTHER DETAILS CONCERNING THE TRANSACTION AS WELL AS DISCUSS THE MODALITIES FOR ITS EXECUTION. LET I NOT FORGET, I WILL BE OFFERING YOU 40% OF THE TOTAL FUND FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THIS VENTURE. ( 40%, I think not. How about you send me 90% and I won't mention that you misplaced the rightful heirs, although I'm sure I wasn't the only one to read the article. )
I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU ( Probably not, really, given what I know. ) ,
BEST REGARDS,

BARR.NELSON MOMOH.  ( You, sir, are an evil, evil man. )


No comments: