Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Get rich quick.

I've decided to dedicate 2011 to acquiring as much money from the Internet as humanly possible. I plan to win lotteries, inheritances, ATM cards and to take advantaage of all wonderful business opportunities offered to me by all the trustworthy people out there on the Internet.


Right!


For the most part, I will present the original solicitations in all their original fonts and creative language.
Feel free to use any email address for you own enjoyment or anyplace you might need to enter an email address, but don't need an answer or the spam.


I don't know which bothers me more, the fools who send these email out or that idea that there are people stupid enough to answer them.

As far as links go in the emails - click them at your own peril. You've been warned.

Enjoy,


Ellis Tyd


Life Sucks, Then You Die

No comments: