Friday, January 14, 2011

Very little to work with

From: borisphilemon@att.net [mailto:borisphilemon@att.net]
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 4:54 AM
Subject: Am barr boris ( I have no idea what he's trying to say here )

Your assistance is required in a transaction that worth £4,200,000.00.Contact me if interested.
( Somehow he's gotten his hands on 4.2 million pounds, not much funny here. Sorry. )

From: Alex Flockhart [mailto:info@w.cn] ( Everything you could ever want to know about w.cn is here )
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 7:51 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients: ( Boring )
Subject: S.A. Flockhart.(Your Response And Assurance)
Good Day,
I have a Business Proposal of $24,500,000.00 for you to handle with me
please reply me for more information.Contact me on my email:
alexflockhart56@gmx.com Regards, S.A Flockhart

( Same here - not a very imaginative lot )

No comments: