Thursday, January 13, 2011

Foundation: an undergarment, as a girdle or corset, worn by women to support or give shape to the contours of the body.

Starting here, I think I'm going to start formatting these, I'm having trouble following them

From: OBAMA'S FOUNDATION ( Michelle's undergarments? )  and UNITED NATIONS [mailto:info@mail.org] ( I went to mail.org. Doesn't look very UN-ish )
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 10:29 AM
To: xxxxxx@xxx.com ( Actually came to my email address directly. Bet they still don't know my name. )
Subject: Compensation 2011!!! ( ! is important, !! is I'm a 13 year old girl, !!! is I'm an idiot )

( Another one whose had their enter key privileges revoked. The line breaks are my doing.)
Greetings To You ( Whoever you are) ,
On behalf of the OBAMA'S FOUNDATION and UNITED NATIONS, we ( Me and the frog in my pocket ) wish to notify you as a beneficiary of $500,000.00 USD in compensation of scam victims  ( Because we know you've been stupid enough to fall for this in the past ) .
This is to bring to your notice that we are delegated from the OBAMA'S FOUNDATION and UNITED NATIONS in Central Bank ( I looked on Google Earth. I couldn't find the country of Central Bank ) to pay 10 victims of scam $500,000.00 USD each ( They were only able to find 10? ) .
Your E-mail ID were listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount.
You are to fill the appropriate form and submit to the bank.
[1] Full Names :
[2] Contact address :
[3] Direct Telephone No : ( As opposed to one where you are difficult to reach )  
[4] Occupation :
[5] Country :

Managing Director of the Citibank,Malaysia ( Malaysia, where did that come from? )
Name: Mr Scott Walker Hill
Email: mwalkerhill1978@gmail.com ( The bank has a gmail account too. )

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs Anne Edward Coordinator ( Anne Edward (Organizer) Coordinator of the West Hempstead Coordinators ) .
OBAMA'S FOUNDATION

No comments: