Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Poor Rich Lady Jessica

From: "Lady Jessica  Powell"<info@mail.com>
Subject: Please Indicate Interest:
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011

Greetings I am Lady Jessica, suffering from cancerous ailment.( Which prevents me from pressing the return key ) I was married to Sir Richard Powell an Englishman ( Really? I would have guessed Transylvanian ) who is now dead.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 20 Million British pounds with his bank here in UK. ( Had he been Transylvanian, dead wouldn't have stopped him. ) With God on your side,i want you to use the said funds for charity.( Because I can't find any legitimate charities to donate to. ) Contact me through my personal email address. Email:ladyjessicapowell@gmail.com  Stay blessed.

Raise: $31,224,586.01

Ta Da: $78,952,882.03

No comments: