Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wrong Numbers

Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011
From: "Mrs.Rosland Thomas" <
roslandthomas@sbcglobal.net> ( An alias for AT&T ) 
Reply-To: atm.paymentdepartment@mm.am ( http://www.mm.am - Yet another place to get a fake email address )
Subject: CONTACT ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT IMMEDIATELY. ( OR WE SHALL CONTINUE TO SCREAM AT YOU!! )
To: undisclosed recipients: ; ( Don't you know who we are? Are we not supposed to figure out that you're lying to us? )
Attn Dear ( This space intentionally left blank ) ,

Due to your effort ( I try ) , sincerity ( Really, I do try ) , courage ( I'm a lion tamer in my spare time. ) and trust worthiness ( Trust me. Really, you can trust me after all we've been through ) you showed at the course of your transaction ( Turn four was a little tricky ) with some government and claimed government officials ( They weren't all real government officials. They had their pictures taped to real looking badges. Those were fake? ) . And based on the outcome of the last meeting held with the Federal Government of this country ( Which country? I told you. I don't remember. )  and the officials of the United Nation Organization, UNO and International Monitoring Fund, IMF ( Was I at this meeting? I was drinking absinthe. I can't remember. ), we have been instructed to transfer your funds through ATM MASTER CARD ( Couldn't you find a more obscure way to get me the money? ) , This is to officially inform you that (ATM Master Card Number 4000101025717299 ( MasterCard numbers start with a 5. Are you sure it wasn't a VISA card? ) ) has been accredited in your favour. Your Personal Identification Number is 1309 ( Nice. You idiot! Didn't anyone tell you you shouldn't send card numbers and pins in unencrypted emails and nerve in the same email. There are a lot of unscrupulous people out there. You're going to have to void the card and get a new number. I called that one in as lost.) . The ATM Card Value is $2.8M (Two Million Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars).

You are advice ( Am I good advice? ) to contact our affiliate ATM UNIT CENTER with the information below.The maximum you can withdraw in a day is $6000.00 (Six Thousand United State Dollars) ( That's going to take 466 days. I need the money now. $6000 barely covers the vig ) you are therefore advice ( Why am I advice again? I don't understand ) to contact the ATM CARD UNIT CENTRE DEPARTMENT. Bellow ( Who is Bellow? )  is the contact detail for you to contact ATM UNIT CENTRE for your ATM MASTER CARD.

Contact Person: Dr.George Ngueye.
E-mail: (
atm.paymentdepartment@mm.am)
Telephone:+229 9893 9789. ( George, what are you doing in Benin? Is Bellow there with you? )

Here is the information they may need ( They may need? Are you sure they know what they're doing? )  to send the ATM CARD to you.

FULL NAME...............
DELIVERY ADDRESS........
TELEPHONE NUMBER........
COUNTRY............
OCCUPATION...........
SEX.........
AGE..........

Forward the needed information to the ATM UNIT CENTER so that they will send your your ATM CARD.

Regards,
Mrs.Rosland Thomas.



$2,800,000 eventually

New total, (eventually) if the bookies don't get me first. $140,735,366.77

No comments: